Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Stimulus - wow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme guess - your name is Aaabner Aardvark or your SSN is 000-00-0001, right?

;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

We're going to put a large portion of it into savings. We've working on the Dave Ramsey baby steps, and the first step is to get $1000 into savings, and leave it there. This would take care of Baby Step One.

As for the rest, not sure just yet, but I'm trying to talk my wife into a replacement for my 20+ year old Mackie 1202VLZ.

There - now it's no longer OT, because of the gear reference

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

No stimulation of the checking account here yet. Yep. Get $1k into savings for who knows what"s coming next. $200 for groceries. If there"s a second check coming - then we can get 'crazy' about where that might go. ;)

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

wasn't expecting that check to hit my bank so fast!

Hmm, how did they know your bank account #? Big brother is watching and knows more than you think.

Yep. It "pays" to keep your 3rd eye open. This sh8t is deeper than people think or know.

this is about as OT as any thread ever posted here :facepalm:

Brotha Dave, maybe so but it doesn't have to go left. Let's hope not. :laugh:::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Hmm, how did they know your bank account #?

Stated many places in the national news is that those who E-filed their federal taxes would see checks first. The bank account info is already there.

Kurzweil Forte, Yamaha Motif ES7, Muse Receptor 2 Pro Max, Neo Ventilator

Thankfully, we'll be getting 2 checks. One for me, and one for Cheryl

They have our bank account numbers because our SSI checks are direct deposit. They just said that if you don't have the direct deposit information with the IRS, they will defer to the SSI.

I'm really surprised anyone has it yet. MSN indicated that they are still figuring out how to disperse

Willie Dixon

E filed a couple months ago nothing here

Triton Extreme 76, Kawai ES3, GEM-RPX, HX3/Drawbar control, MSI Z97

MPower/4790K, Lynx Aurora 8/MADI/AES16e, OP-X PRO, Ptec, Komplete.

Ashley MX-206. future MOTU M64 RME Digiface Dante for Mon./net

Thankfully, we'll be getting 2 checks. One for me, and one for Cheryl

They have our bank account numbers because our SSI checks are direct deposit. They just said that if you don't have the direct deposit information with the IRS, they will defer to the SSI.

I'm really surprised anyone has it yet. MSN indicated that they are still figuring out how to disperse

thats good info on the SSI process, thanks

In my circle, no one has seen the stim.

" When will the money arrive?

The IRS could start issuing payments within three weeks, said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. The agency hasn"t announced a schedule. "

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

wasn't expecting that check to hit my bank so fast!

Hmm, how did they know your bank account #? Big brother is watching and knows more than you think.

I know, I was shocked to see it in there. I guess they had my account number from previous tax filings and direct deposit refunds.

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

I remember when Reagan did his stimulus of a couple hundred dollars with inflation probably about the same amount. People got the money bought some groceries and maybe something for the family and then it was okay we're back in the same boat again. I would of rather seen this money used to buy masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, ventilators, and other items to fight the virus.

I remember when Reagan did his stimulus of a couple hundred dollars with inflation probably about the same amount. People got the money bought some groceries and maybe something for the family and then it was okay we're back in the same boat again. I would of rather seen this money used to buy masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, ventilators, and other items to fight the virus.

I don't recall a Reagan stim check/measure

There was a 1981 tax cut.

Bush II did a stimulus in 2008:

individuals would receive up to $600.

Married couples would get up to $1,200.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Ours went straight to our tax bill. Never saw a penny of it.

Willie Dixon

Though we're not talking about the same money, the provincial emergency relief money I got mostly went straight to the credit card, with a little reserved for the car insurance I'm not really using atm. Thankfully, my property management company has delayed taking rent, which was a huge help.

Hmm, how did they know your bank account #?

Stated many places in the national news is that those who E-filed their federal taxes would see checks first. The bank account info is already there.

I file mine the old fashion way. Hopefully Big Brother knows a little less about me although I doubt it.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Is this possible? I thought it hadn't even been authorized for released yet.
I know I know, it came super fast for me. There was a note accompanying the deposit;

[font:Times New Roman]"Dear Citizen: In an effort to distribute the stimulus both quickly and orderly, a ranking system was developed to release the funds to the most deserving first. Your keyboard work has been deemed essential. Hence, you have been moved to the front of the line. Congratulations, enjoy the stimulus and remember to practice social distancing."[/font]

Some music I've recorded and played over the years with a few different bands

Tommy Rude Soundcloud

There was a note accompanying the deposit:

[font:Times New Roman]"Dear Citizen: In an effort to distribute the stimulus both quickly and orderly, a ranking system was developed to release the funds to the most deserving first. Your keyboard work has been deemed essential. Hence, you have been moved to the front of the line. Congratulations, enjoy the stimulus and remember to practice social distancing."[/font]

Rats -- If that's the criterion, I won't get any rebate at all.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

Congrats to those of you who will receive a cheque (I won't, as the basis isn't recent enough). Be careful in your budget though, as it might be a while before the money actually arrives. I know it can be hard not to pre-spend expected funds when so many enticing sales keep popping along, and with G.A.S. at record low prices. :-)

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Ours went straight to our tax bill. Never saw a penny of it.

Thanks for the correction, Bush did it. I just remember it sounded good but reality was oh nice then poof gone.

Hey, I figured I would spend my stimulus payment on a Virus keyboard

ccs-3-0-10216000-1439574315.jpg

I think I can speak for most of us here when I say that you suck SO MUCH for that one. :laugh::/

"We're the crash test dummies of the digital age."
            ~ Kara Swisher, "Burn Book"