Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help with 1 preset of Omnisphere 2 "Wet worm"

Hello there,

I want to change the woowoowoowoo 'effect' on the preset Wet Worm.

I can't find how to do it even after 30 minutes !

I don't know if it's the right place to ask this but I didn't know where else :)

I hope you are all ok in quarantine...I'm in Paris and I got the coronavirus, but...it's almost over and it was not so hard symptoms for me, hopefuly !

All the best

Nord Electro 6D / Prophet Rev2/ Digitakt / Minilogue / Keyscape -

New video :

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully you won't need this suggestion from a guy who doesn't use Omnisphere, but from your description it sounds like a resonant filter that is being swept by an LFO. So first you could look at what filters are running and what modulators are modulating the filters. But, this can also by done in the efx section by an auto-wah or similar effect. That's where I would look second. It could also be that some other parameter is being modulated so if the first two don't work, I head over to the lfo's third to see if there is an lfo with the periodicity of your woowoowoo. If that doesn't work, fourth ...

... I would wait to see if someone chimes in who knows what they are talking about. :D:facepalm:

Maybe they sampled the woo and looped it. Otherwise known as wooping.

Or like Tusker said

... I would wait to see if someone chimes in who knows what they are talking about. :D:facepalm:

Btw glad to hear you're OK Dextrose or at least on your way to recovery. :thu:

Omni2 shows that parts A,C,&D are active - although D has zero volume.

LFO #2 in both A&C is producing that woo woo effect, prolly routed to the filter, but I didn"t look very deeply at all.

Professional musician = great source of poverty.

Omni2 shows that parts A,C,&D are active - although D has zero volume.

LFO #2 in both A&C is producing that woo woo effect, prolly routed to the filter, but I didn"t look very deeply at all.

Yes, that's it. The easiest way to check (and modify this) is to go to the Modulations Page and just Mute LFO 2. It goes away. You'll be left with a small amount of pitch vibrato from LFO 1 that you can also modify if you want to. Quick fix...

Jerry