Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FluffyAudio My Piano $10: Proceeds Fight Covid-19

This looks like a very good cause, not to mention a bargain. All proceeds will go to fight the coronavirus in Lombardy.

From FluffyAudio:

As you may know FluffyAudio is based in Italy and more precisely in Lombardy, the most affected region by COVID-19 (also called Coronavirus). The hospitals are overwhelmed and the casualties very high: this is heart-wrenching. We are on the frontline of this unprecedented event and probably the experience gained in Italy will be helpful for other countries to find the best strategies to fight the invisible enemy.

We"d like to do our part.

That"s why, from now, till April 15th, we are doing a special sale on our first and one of the most-loved library.

My Piano. You can get it at just 10 USD/EURO and all the money gained will be weekly sent to the Lombardy region to fund initiatives like opening new departments of the local hospitals and hire extra medical staff.

We"ll update the amount sent on this page every week!

Order page:

My Piano for Lombardy | FluffyAudio

Audio examples:

My Piano | FluffyAudio

Note: Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this Geoff. I am in & hope they raise some much needed funds.
Kurzweil Forte 7, PC3, PC4, Hydrasynth, Kronos 61, UltraNova, Rhodes, Clavinet D6, MiniMoog, GSI Burn, ELX112Ps, SpaceStation, Assorted Weapons

From Paolo Ingraito, Lead programmer at FluffyAudio:

1000 sales reached!

We can start sending 10.000 euros next week (we need to account the sale fee from Fastspring, which is essential also to provide the links, we'll provide a detailed account soon in the website).

This is just the first wave of donations. The sale continues until April 15.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

That's a really pretty piano.

I don't have any VSTis . . . all my playing has either been on the real thing, or "whatever the piano sound is in the hardware I have," but I always listen to the demos of products that folks recommend here, and this is one of the first times that the combination of a sound/demo just grabbed me and made me want to keep listening.

If I had Kontakt, I'd absolutely get this, and play it too!