Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"Seattle Just Banned All Live Music..."

This one just might hit a little too close to home for those out west...

But no matter where you are, it's important not to lose our sense of humor (even "bad humor") in these trying times...

Cheers.

Old No7

ik20uLK.jpg

Yamaha MODX6 * Hammond SK Pro 73 * Roland Fantom-08 * Crumar Mojo Pedals * Mackie Thump 12As * Tascam DP-24SD * JBL 305 MkIIs

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL sadly too much truth in that one...

My college frat party band averaged 2-3 times per night more than my current one, and we are WAY better. Granted, the frat circuit is kind of a special beast.

The difference in size and quality of PA between those two bands, separated by 30 years, is astronomical. Even thinking about our amp rack of cs 800s makes me twitch a bit....

This one just might hit a little too close to home for those out west...

But no matter where you are, it's important not to lose our sense of humor (even "bad humor") in these trying times...

Cheers.

Old No7

ik20uLK.jpg

I was ready to give a serious response to this, until i got to the last line :)

Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

In Santa Barbara County, all bars and restaurants have been ordered closed by the county health officer. Restaurants can serve take out. The libraries are closed, as well as the schools. Everyone is getting gigs cancelled. Bad scene.

Kawai KG-2C, Nord Stage 3 73, Electro 4D, 5D and Lead 2x, Moog Voyager and Little Phatty Stage II, Slim Phatty, Roland Lucina AX-09, Hohner Piano Melodica, Spacestation V3, pair of QSC 8.2s.

Here on the Space Coast of Florida (east-central) the bars were ordered closed @ 5PM today, and will be closed for at least 30 days. Fast Food Restaurants have closed their lobbies, and dine in restaurants have been told to operate at max 50% capacity.

Might actually get up to $427 in total lost wages for musicians.

(I'm only half joking. As of now my projected income has dropped by $250)

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon