Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Motion Sound in Canada

Anyone here from Canada that has purchased Motion Sound products recently? I contacted Gear Music (the only Canadian dealer listed on the Motion Sound website) and they said that they are not carrying their products currently. I then contacted Motion Sound to find out where I could find their products in Canada, but it's been several days without a response. My next idea is to talk to Sweetwater in the US to see if they'll ship to me. What's with companies that don't respond to emails regarding sales of their products?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Sweetwater ships to Canada. Factoring in exchange, shipping and brokerage fees, buying anything cross-border is expensive and takes time, but in this case I think it would be worth it.

One thing I've found is don't wait for a response to an email query. Simply order the amp online and they'll call you.

Here for the gear.

I used to have instruments and vintage car parts shipped to a friend"s place just across the border, drive over, pay any border fees and taxes. As of March 2019 most of the states have imposed a sales tax on online sales. Last fall I was able to buy a Vintage Air unit for my '72 convertible at dealer cost. Since it was delivered in Niagara Falls NY I had to pay 7% NY State sales tax plus the Ontario taxes.Still saved about $600 over buying the same unit up here. As drawback stated it is expensive.