Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I've started a keyboard podcast....

Episode 3 was too real. The comments about family, being a sideman with unused creative potential due to 'life getting in the way' hit home. Love hearing the experiences of similar folks who have gone before.

Great, great interview. And I also learned about the Lt Dan band! Thanks for setting it up David.

Hammond SKX

Mainstage 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 3 was too real. The comments about family, being a sideman with unused creative potential due to 'life getting in the way' hit home. Love hearing the experiences of similar folks who have gone before.

Great, great interview. And I also learned about the Lt Dan band! Thanks for setting it up David.

Pleasure is all mine sir and yes I related to it as well. Ben is a great guy :thu:

David, thanks very much for having me on your show. I really did enjoy our hour together, it felt more like a good chat over a beer or two, which is testament to your ability as host to relax your nervous guest!

Look forward to playing a small role in future episodes, too.

Ooh I have to catch up! Excited to hear my two favorite Aussie forumites talk shop. :grin:

:D

Wait until you see the following episode, due out this weekend ;)