Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Triple Secret Banninated
20k Club
OP Offline
Triple Secret Banninated
20k Club
I was at the Viscount both for what I believe was Joey's last performance there at the show. After he finished his performance with his drummer, I was talking with Juke Fox and suddenly Joey jumped back on the organ saying that Peter Erskine was there so he had to do one more tune. The crowd had already dispersed, so I ended up right in front, almost too close to get good video. In fact, I was holding my iPhone next to me, looking at it out of the corner of my eye to make sure I was getting the shot. Enjoy!

The great thing about music is that there's always something to learn. The frustrating thing about music is that there's always something to learn!
MPN Advisory Board
10k Club
MPN Advisory Board
10k Club
thanks for posting this, Joe. thu

"Fuck your mics, fuck your outboard gear, fuck your DAW, fuck your interface, fuck your software, and absolutely and completely fuck every single one of your instruments including that vintage keyboard you saved for a year to get -- they are all worse than useless if you can't accurately hear what they're doing. Your ears will lie to you without mercy if they are fed bad information. Spend the damn money!"
Dr. Mike Metlay on Studio Reference Monitors

Link Copied to Clipboard