Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi all,

It's a great honour to be moderating this new forum on musicplayer.com. Some of you may know me from The Keyboard Corner forum, or from my podcast The Keyboard Chronicles. New episodes of the show are released at least monthly (and usually more frequently) and are hosted by myself and fellow Aussie forumite @CowboyNQ (he's the handsome one).

Paul and I are Australia-based musicians / podcasters / geeks. I've been podcasting since 2007. Like any endeavour, I've far from mastered it, but across half a dozen podcasts I've done (topics ranging from virtual worlds and gaming, to politics and current events and music technology and musicianship), I've definitely learnt a few things and hope to pass them on here. Whether its podcast hosting, recording remote guests or setting up a podcast feed, I'm sure you can get some good assistance.

So here's the rules of the forum:

1. We LOVE feedback on the show and appreciate any suggestions.

2. Ask ANY questions you like about podcasting generally. I personally may not know the answer but this is the great thing about the musicplayer.com community: someone's likely to know.

3. It's totally fine to pimp your own podcast if you're a regular on the musicplayer.com forums: users with a post count of 1 who pimp their podcast will likely have the post deleted. 

4. Enjoy and learn!

David

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic