Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Climbing Everest-Post 10k

Well KC, not to be self-congratulatory but in almost 14 years, I've reached a milestone around here. :D

Despite 1/4 of my posts being in sports threads and brotha Joe M's constant attempts to break the forum a few years ago :laugh:, I'm in the 10k club.

Over the years, I've met quite a few forumites in the real world and I've exchanged enough dialog with some to consider them friends.

I wish some old forumites were still posting here. Thankfully, I still have a connection to them.

But, I consider all of you whom I've never met in person or shared a PM, my KC family.

I check out other forums but I'm neither a Gearslut nor manufacturer forum/site participant.

Keyboard Corner (KC) has been and will remain my online/forum home. KC still rocks. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post count doesn't always indicate value contributed, but in ProfD's case, I'd say there's a strong correlation. Even more than the info he contributes, I appreciate the Prof's infusion of good will and humanity into every post. He doesn't just take the high road, he lays it out for others to follow.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

The people who choose to spend their time here are what make it what it is, and we're fortunate to have a good sized chunk of brother D in KC's foundation. :2thu:

Thanks you for all you do, Prof! Here's to the next 10k! :cheers:

...and congrats again on an excellent FF season. :Python::D

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Congrats! That's a lot of posts. If you spent one minute on each post, that would be nearly 7 straight days of non-stop posting. Get some sleep.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.