Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

3 day counter to Behringer bomb drop...

I believe in people using whatever approach works best for their goals, but I went through a certain patch cord frenzy years ago and I'm glad its behind me. I know its fun to fiddle with THE GEAR, but analog purity is irrelevant to me; I'm too keen on the notes. Its enough that you either patch that uber-sound with cords or you patch it in your head, since the path is always the same. Yes, I can hear the gap between real analog and VA. NO, the hair's breadth of difference means jack to my ear. I just prefer the work load that has a memory over one based on a cord jungle. The cats chase those things like they were living chicken nuggets.

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking what I'm seeing, but need pricing information before I start making concrete plans. There's also the fact that the synth in the video is a prototype with more work to be done.

He ends the video saying that they'll be at Superbooth "with the production item." I imagine pricing will be firmed up then (Thu, Apr 23, 2020 â Sat, Apr 25, 2020, according to Google).

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

• 3 weeks later...

There will be purists who decry the changes made to the original design. I'm not one of them. So far, all the changes I've seen are things I might have considered if I was going to start from the original schematics and whomp up a reissue.

Any word on pricing yet?

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.