Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm bored.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I know you love x-stands... The drama and my loss of manhood happens at about 30 seconds.

[video:youtube]

Gigs: Nord 5D 73, Kurz PC4-7 & SP4-7, Hammond SK1, Yamaha MX88 & P121, Numa Compact 2x, Casio CGP700, QSC K12, Yamaha DBR10, JBL515xt(2). Alto TS310(2)

642 million views makes it one of the best loved songs of all time!

Numa Piano X73 /// Kawai ES920 /// Casio CT-X5000 /// Yamaha EW425

Yamaha Melodica and Alto Recorder

QSC K8.2 // JBL Eon One Compact // Soundcore Motion Boom Plus 

Win10 laptop i7 8GB // iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB

There are free streaming services like Tubi that have entire channels dedicated to music documentaries, concerts, etc. After Neil Peart's passing, I watched a bunch of stuff on Rush. Got me on a kick and I watch some Yes concerts as well as a documentary on the making of U2 Joshua tree album, Duran Duran Rio album, and others. Take your pick - they are all out there for free.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Was she actually playing? I couldn't correlate my eyes and ears. All that ambience didn't help.

It's she who played, but they were more about making a video than documenting a performance. Here's Ulla Olsson's site. You're bored, right?

Ulla Olsson

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

He really is glad to be there :)

Or you can relax and watch my hero, Dr Kemp, doing the sort of thing you planned to do:

RT-3/U-121/Leslie 21H and 760/Saltarelle Nuage/MOXF6/MIDIhub, 

SL-880/Nektar T4/Numa Cx2/Deepmind12/Virus TI 61/SL61 mk2

Stylophone R8/Behringer RD-8/Proteus 1/MP-7/Zynthian 4

MPC1k/JV1010/Unitor 8/Model D & 2600/WX-5&7/VL70m/DMP-18 Pedals

Natal drums/congas etc & misc bowed/plucked/blown instruments. 

I had plans today to drive out to my friend's country house to pull the scanner from his B-3 and give it the spa treatment. Snowed in instead. Boring. Entertain me!

So we're watching "The Walking Dead" and this girl l says "I'm bored." One of the women says "You feel safe enough to be bored? You're lucky." My g/f says "This thing is actually a future documentary, you know." I said "Bad enough that we're even watching this and you pick the moment that I'm eating chili dog to say that. Thanks a pile!" :rimshot:

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese