Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMM hang

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I"ve just gotten back from the hang and although it"s no surprise whatsoever, I found it to be a brilliant night with absolutely great people. Sorry I wasn"t able to chat in depth with a lot of people, but it was a blast to meet so many great people. Again no surprise but this forum rocks! Such a highlight of my trip / day / year :)

+1000

Smaller gathering (18) than in past years but it made it easier to talk...err...shout at more people :D. And great conversations we had. It was an absolute pleasure meeting the first timers including Nursers (David) and Husker (Michael). Mrs. dB joined us as well and that made it all the more special.

Much thanks to dB for making this happen, doing all the arrangements and along with Mike Martin picking up the entire tab!

Much thanks to dB for making this happen, doing all the arrangements and along with Mike Martin picking up the entire tab!

What an awesome hang!!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone for taking the time! SO much fun...

...and definitely kinda cool to be in a position for MPN to split the tab with Casio (thank you, Mik Narimn and Casio for all the support!). So gratifying to be able to give back to the folks who've helped make MPN what it is. :)

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Yes, it was fun.

Now, about those hats...

What this man said :thu:

interestingly, dB and I had a discussion about the hats in the post hang,hang, in the lobby of the hotel where they were staying as he entertained us on piano.

It's actually a pretty complecated situation, but it is being considered.

:nopity:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back! :wave:

As most everyone who I talked to at the show knows, the KC Hang and generally seeing any or all of you at NAMM was why I went. I cannot thank those involved enough for being such gracious hosts, good friends, and great company. I had an awesome time at my very first Winter NAMM thanks to all of you. Here's to many more! :cheers:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI