Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Moog Subsequent 25

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is with these 2 octave keyboards!?

Geared towards the one finger DJ/Beatmaker.....

Meh, indeed...

SubPhatty replacent....

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

I got the email from Moog and was kinda wrinkling my nose at it.

Why would they do such a thing? It seems pointless. I relayed some impressions of trouble in Moog-land in my "Visit" thread the other day. This seems to me to be of-a-piece with my thoughts that Moog is drifting aimlessly.

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

I got the email from Moog and was kinda wrinkling my nose at it.

Why would they do such a thing? It seems pointless. I relayed some impressions of trouble in Moog-land in my "Visit" thread the other day. This seems to me to be of-a-piece with my thoughts that Moog is drifting aimlessly.

Grey

Six synths under $2000, not including the DFAM, Werkstatt, Etherwave theremins/Theremini. The major historical complaint about Moog is price. This is no longer a factor. The aim, as I said in your other post, is to keep the doors open. The One may ship fewer units (2000 by Sept '19) but the Grandmother and Matriarch are shipping as fast as they can build. So here's a Sub 25, an update to a very popular synth, at least with kids. It's not for me, but hey, mazeltov. Whatever it takes to keep the lights on.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it