Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Updating Mojo 61

Hey guys. I'm trying to update a Mojo61, and while I can connect a phone or computer to the Mojo no problem, whether via wifi or cable, after making connection with the Mojo successfully, trying to locate 192.168.1.1 comes up with a "This Page isnt Working" message. Any help you might have is greatly appreciated!
Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sven. We actually tried wifi first, successful connection no problem, but we tried a hard wire connection because nothing else was working. :D Same results either way, but I'll try that Mojo/ now. .Much appreciated!

Using cellphone, connected via wifi to the Mojo (Mojo-0fe2cb5e to be exact) with a solid connection, and using the google bar on my phone to find Mojo/ I get this message: "Your search timed out. This could be due to a slow network connection."

If you are talking about activating the settings page, then yes, WiFi. But your title uses the word "Update", which makes me think Firmware. for a Firmware update, you have to use USB (typically a thumb drive).

If you are talking about the page, then it may simply a question of browser. Their browser compatibility is a bit spotty. Sometimes I get it to work in Chrome, sometimes Safari, I seem to have had issues with that in the past.

Puck Funk! :)

Equipment: Laptop running lots of nerdy software, some keyboards, noise makersâ¦yada yada yadaâ¦maybe a cat?

That's right, I'd forgotten the order of operation. I do remember having some trial & error with this, but eventually getting it to work somehow. It feels like a bit of a design oversight. I wish there was a hardware-only way of updating the firmware (button key combination or something).

Puck Funk! :)

Equipment: Laptop running lots of nerdy software, some keyboards, noise makersâ¦yada yada yadaâ¦maybe a cat?

I have no trouble connecting to the Mojo61 WIFI/Editor but every time I"ve done a firmware I get a message saying something to the effect of 'operation failed' but then when I check the firmware version in the bottom corner, I find it"s been updated.

Here for the gear.

I can't get that far. Thumbdrive is loaded, and in the mojo, but phone or computer can't find it IN the mojo.

I emailed crumar, but honestly i know that's a waste of time for at least a week thanks to NAMM.

• 2 years later...