Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Las Vegas Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th February

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be here. You can get me at 702-435-9008 or linwood@linwoodbell.com. A cool thing to check out while you're here might be to the the band at Copa Room at the Bootlegger on Monday night. It's a locals things. The room is on the Strip on the south end of town. Uber can get you there easily. There's a 14 piece horn band that plays there every Monday. Monday is a dark night for most of the showrooms so these musicians can do the gig on Monday. It's a fun hang and you'll meet a lot of the local musicians there. They can bring the funk. I think they go from like 8 to 9:30 or something close. It's 1 set.

Thanks all - I checked out the Santa Fe/Fat City Horns website, and that sounds so much like my kind of gig. (There's a real EWF vibe in the video on their website). Sadly I'm not available on Monday night, my work conference kicks off with a reception that evening.

I fly in Saturday afternoon, then free Sunday and during the day on Monday. @Linwood - if you don't mind I'll try contacting you nearer the time and see if I can offer to buy you a drink?

Cheers, Mike.