Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Hello!

I am a novice beatmaker from Russia. Not so long ago, I began to master this skill :)

I am here to meet and learn more about musical tips and tricks.

I want to ask the pros for advice: what services do you use to promote your tracks?

Soon I plan to finish the first track and I can not decide what to do with it further.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Music Player Network!!!!

This is a great place so keep posting and exploring here.

I strongly recommend that you join www.metapop.com and start competing in the remix and production competitions.

You have an option when posting your finished result to request feedback on your track.

People have said all sorts of interesting things to me on there.

I've posted 18 tracks and have learned a great deal by working on other people's things.

I found it to be very freeing since I didn't have anything at stake.

If the tracks you are working on are not yours then you are free to perform insane experiments on them with no concern for the results.

There is much to be learned by these experiments, I am glad I did it. I'm a bit choosier now as to which competitions I will consider but in the beginning I took on anything that popped up.

I have not won any prizes yet but that is just a possible side benefit.

Here is my page.

https://metapop.com/opossum-apocalypse

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Hello!

Himself recently asked this question. You can, of course, do everything yourself - upload to streaming platforms, monitor everything. The same applies to post processing - mastering and mixing. But this is a huge waste of time.

There are a bunch of sites where all this can be done quickly and relatively inexpensively. I tried several services and so far I have stopped at theamadei.com. There are pros and cons, as elsewhere, but so far everything suits me.

Test different services, choose what is most convenient for you and use.

I wish you creative success :)