Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to reach out to you all for a moment to wish you a very happy holiday season. Although I don't post much, I did want to let you know just how much I appreciate being a member here. You all are a great bunch of people and my only regret is not being able to meet some of you personally to share a drink and say Hello.

So, from my family to you and your's, may your day's be jolly and bright.

Hmmm ~ what are the chord changes to that again? Lol

Anthony

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to reach out to you all for a moment to wish you a very happy holiday season. Although I don't post much, I did want to let you know just how much I appreciate being a member here. You all are a great bunch of people and my only regret is not being able to meet some of you personally to share a drink and say Hello.

So, from my family to you and your's, may your day's be jolly and bright.

Hmmm ~ what are the chord changes to that again? Lol

Likewise! The chord changes come from letting the cat have a little egg nog with rum in it and then placing them on the keyboard. It can be a real Henry Cow(ell) moment. The general group civility is a real oasis when half of the Net seems to be made of lava and its perhaps a tad MORE welcome than the always-useful technical information. So yes, a semi-sane group, but also an advanced one. Craig Anderton has set a particularly positive standard for years, with the KB and EM writers following closely.

My holidays have gone so well, I'm suspicious! :laugh: My oldest synth pal sent me $100 for the G.A.S. fund and a Korg Mini-KP in fine shape. Now that's a stocking stuffer! :thu::rawk:

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

Back at you all! I do believe it was the day after Christmas in 2006 that I joined this hellscape I mean bunch of freaks I mean community of keyboard brethren!

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native