Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I've started a keyboard podcast....

It's been a while coming, but I've finally found some time to start a podcast for gigging keyboard players. It's primarily interviews with interesting live players that I've stumbled across.

I've just released Episode 1 - LINK and Episode 2 features someone VERY well known to this forum ;) You might also recognise the advertisement at the start of the show :D

Would LOVE any feedback on the show: there's no forum where I'd value feedback more than KC. If you're dead keen to come on as a guest yourself then send me a message :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most excellent, David. Haven't had a chance to finish listening to Episode 1 yet, but what I heard in the first 10 minutes was very professional. :2thu:

Of course I recognized the voice in the advert. ;)

Thanks Dave! Glad it sounds ok :)

Congratulation on the excellent podcast David! I subscribed on Apple podcasts and am eagerly looking forward to episode 2.

Thanks so much! Like any such project it'll take me a while to find my feet and do the best interviews I can, but it's been a blast so far with 2 interviews done and a third on track for this week.

And thanks to you too Gino, appreciate it mate :)

This will be the first podcast I ever subscribe to. :thu:

Wow thanks Eric! And on the bright side, it may ignite a passion to find better podcasts after you listen to my voice :D And I mean what I said above if anyone on this forum would be happy to have a chat as a guest, I'd love to have you on :thu: :thu:

Subscribed! :wave:

Congrats, brother Dave - looking forward to hearing more!

dB

Thanks brother Dave, you were a major inspiration for doing this :thu:

Just listened to episode 1 on the drive into work...great job!

Really enjoyed it and have subscribed.

Thanks so much Philtre, that's made my day! Episode 2 coming in the next day or two :)

Thanks Samuel! Hope you continue to enjoy it!
Loving the first episode -- been listening in spurts while in the car, so I'm not quite done yet. I'll be checking out Man & The Echo for sure. Looking forward to episode 2!

Great stuff Samuel, and yeah am so glad I stumbled across Man & The Echo, love their work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

And now we have Episode 3, where I interview a great guy called Ben Lewis about his main gig with Gary Sinise's Lt. Dan band plus lots more.

LINK

Really enjoyed episodes 2 and 3. I like the balance between the technical/gear chat and more general discussion about working in the business (writing, performing, recording etc.)

Look forward to the next one....

Thanks so much again for the feedback, it's a huge help! :thu::)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for having me on, David! I was surprised to be considered but am always happy to share my opinions! :) And thanks Sam for the kind words :cheers:

:thu: no-one on this forum however should be surprised to be considered, would love to chat to everyone. Consider that a promise or threat :D

Thanks for having me on, David! I was surprised to be considered but am always happy to share my opinions! :) And thanks Sam for the kind words :cheers:
Now that I've finished listening: thank you for the in-episode shout-out, man!

:thu: no-one on this forum however should be surprised to be considered, would love to chat to everyone. Consider that a promise or threat :D
Ooh consider this a vote for Josh Paxton!

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

Awesome work David & Eric. The Keyboard Chronicles is my first ever podcast subscription. I'm late to the game :)

You might be late but are always welcome :)

Very nice to have a podcast of folks talking our own language. Brilliant, you"ve got yourself another subscriber. Thanks for putting in the work Nursers :2thu:

Thanks for the lovely feedback - so happy you like it!

And Samuel your vote is noted ;)