Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland Go:Piano 88 (release and price)

Anyone have some inside information on when it will be available and the price? I'm going to NAMM so hopefully find out there.

Jay

www.soundcloud.com/high-diving-act

www.yournewneighbors.com

www.mclovinmusic.com

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Krome EX, Novation Summit, Roland RD88 & Edge, Spectrasonic Keyscape

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just an 88 key version of the previous GoPiano?

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

And yet, if you read Roland's lit, this is targeted specifically at the education market. It's functions prioritize teaching music. And they have to keep the price within school budgets.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

• 11 months later...

Need a Go Piano with Alexa Built In?

32254_982.jpg

"Featuring voice control over nearly any function, GO:PIANO with Alexa Built-in makes complicated panel operations a thing of the past. Piano players can ask Alexa to call up any of the 40 onboard sounds, without ever having to take their hands off the keyboard. Dozens of other common operations can be accessed with voice commands, like turning the metronome on/off, changing up the beat, and more.

GO:PIANO with Alexa Built-in also works as a standard Alexa device, allowing users to listen and play along to songs from Amazon Music and other streaming services through the keyboard"s high-quality sound system. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs, and customers can also subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 50 million songs and the latest new releases. Users can also take advantage of their favorite Alexa skills for everyday home tasks such as setting alarms, checking the weather, and many more."

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Same action? Same AP1 and Rhodes, or should I say same lack of Rhodes?

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Wake me when you can say "Alexa create patch for the synth sound from Toto's Africa" or "Alexa layer a piano with strings, make the strings 1/3 the volume level of the piano".

Boards: Kurzweil SP-6, Roland FA-08, VR-09, DeepMind 12

Modules: Korg Radias, Roland D-05, Bk7-m & Sonic Cell

Need a Go Piano with Alexa Built In?

32254_982.jpg

"Featuring voice control over nearly any function, GO:PIANO with Alexa Built-in makes complicated panel operations a thing of the past. Piano players can ask Alexa to call up any of the 40 onboard sounds, without ever having to take their hands off the keyboard. Dozens of other common operations can be accessed with voice commands, like turning the metronome on/off, changing up the beat, and more.

GO:PIANO with Alexa Built-in also works as a standard Alexa device, allowing users to listen and play along to songs from Amazon Music and other streaming services through the keyboard"s high-quality sound system. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs, and customers can also subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 50 million songs and the latest new releases. Users can also take advantage of their favorite Alexa skills for everyday home tasks such as setting alarms, checking the weather, and many more."

So, I will be able to shout at someone else's piano and suddenly they will be playing whatever I say? Fun!!! :- P

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.