Music Player Network
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: David Holloway] #3025761 01/25/20 08:05 PM
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,225
nadroj Offline
Platinum Member
Offline
Platinum Member
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,225
Episode 3 was too real. The comments about family, being a sideman with unused creative potential due to “life getting in the way” hit home. Love hearing the experiences of similar folks who have gone before.

Great, great interview. And I also learned about the Lt Dan band! Thanks for setting it up David.


Nord E4 SW73
Yamaha MODX7
Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: nadroj] #3026074 01/27/20 11:40 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
David Holloway Offline OP
10k Club
OP Offline
10k Club
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
Originally Posted by nadroj
Episode 3 was too real. The comments about family, being a sideman with unused creative potential due to “life getting in the way” hit home. Love hearing the experiences of similar folks who have gone before.

Great, great interview. And I also learned about the Lt Dan band! Thanks for setting it up David.


Pleasure is all mine sir and yes I related to it as well. Ben is a great guy thu

Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: David Holloway] #3026854 01/31/20 01:28 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
David Holloway Offline OP
10k Club
OP Offline
10k Club
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
And Episode 5 is low live - huge thanks to forumite CowboyNQ for his great insights!

LINK

smile

Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: David Holloway] #3026869 01/31/20 07:49 AM
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,388
CowboyNQ Offline
Platinum Member
Offline
Platinum Member
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,388
David, thanks very much for having me on your show. I really did enjoy our hour together, it felt more like a good chat over a beer or two, which is testament to your ability as host to relax your nervous guest!

Look forward to playing a small role in future episodes, too.

Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: David Holloway] #3027509 02/04/20 05:41 PM
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 665
samuelblupowitz Offline
Gold Member
Offline
Gold Member
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 665
Ooh I have to catch up! Excited to hear my two favorite Aussie forumites talk shop. grin


Samuel B. Lupowitz
Composer. Arranger. Musician. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.
Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: samuelblupowitz] #3027756 02/05/20 11:56 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
David Holloway Offline OP
10k Club
OP Offline
10k Club
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
Originally Posted by samuelblupowitz
Ooh I have to catch up! Excited to hear my two favorite Aussie forumites talk shop. grin


grin

Wait until you see the following episode, due out this weekend wink

Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: David Holloway] #3027840 02/06/20 05:53 PM
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 665
samuelblupowitz Offline
Gold Member
Offline
Gold Member
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 665
Before I dive into the new INXS episode, I just need to offer a counterargument to you two, David and Paul, and the AC/DC purism you espoused in the last episode, with my guitarless arrangement of Highway to Hell. roll


Samuel B. Lupowitz
Composer. Arranger. Musician. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.
Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: samuelblupowitz] #3028022 02/07/20 09:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,388
CowboyNQ Offline
Platinum Member
Offline
Platinum Member
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,388
Originally Posted by samuelblupowitz
Before I dive into the new INXS episode, I just need to offer a counterargument to you two, David and Paul, and the AC/DC purism you espoused in the last episode, with my guitarless arrangement of Highway to Hell. roll

When the forum needs a “love” button...

Re: So I've started a keyboard podcast.... [Re: David Holloway] #3028037 02/08/20 12:51 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
David Holloway Offline OP
10k Club
OP Offline
10k Club
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 11,051
Indeed - that is so damn cool!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  David Holloway 

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3