Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New photo website!

I am rather excited, so I figured I'd share. I have been wanting to integrate everything for a while, and it looks like I've finally done it. Everything is new, including the galleries and integrated store. This is also where I am going to sell my upcoming night photography books and write articles/blog posts. I will also add some more galleries as time permits. I am super excited about integrating everything into one location. I have been wanting to do this for years. I am currently selling some 2020 calendars on the site as well, although this will stop on Wednesday 11/27. New Ken Lee Photography website

1002_kenlee_arizona-and-nevada_190715_2141_310sf8iso200_fisheye__nelsonghosttown-chevrongarage_flat-XL.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. This is my first book, so I have no idea what to really do or expect from anything, including the publisher.

Looks great Ken! I'll be curious to hear about your book publishing experiences, I've been interested in doing one myself.

Okay, I will. So far, the publisher's been super easy to work with and very professional and open.

The print quality looks good. Now, I say this because a friend of mine used the same publisher, and it looks really good. Hopefully this continues. Thanks!

This is my first book.

We're looking forward to our autographed copies :)

Haha! You'll just have to get in line like the rest! ;):D