Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KOrg black friday deals

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about your country distributor.

Here in the US, the retailers have the promo, it is limited , 8 days.

The US dealers netted their retail price.

The promo went thru our country distibutor, Korg USA

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

It appears to be worldwide, korg has the same webpage in sweden As in us..

I guess the app and inapp purchases should go via app store, right?

It appears to be worldwide, korg has the same webpage in sweden As in us..

I guess the app and inapp purchases should go via app store, right?

I recall Korg USA does web sites for Korg HQ, so it makes sense to see a similar frame of the offer globally.

I don't know about inapp, or exactly what you are looking at.

If you got an email offer from Korg, there should be specific terms/limits/conditions.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

It's weird how the human brain works. I already have the Wavestation library as a part of the Gadget bundle (although it's called Milpitas for some reason), but for $24.99 I might want to buy it again just for the name and original UI...

I bought the standalone version and got milpitas for free, check if you can download the wavestation app anyway?

I was thoroughly confused about the difference between Gadget and Gadget Plug-ins during the last sale (which might have been the same as this current one). Does one require the other? If so, it's $350 even on sale, for the two combined. I thought maybe the more expensive one is the plug-ins plus some music production software, but even that isn't completely clear from the descriptions.

At any rate, when I reviewed the specs, GUI's, and audio demos for Gadget, it seemed that there's so much overlap with KLC (which I have owned since its inception) that I would have to REALLY love the extra stuff that isn't in KLC in any form, and I just don't, for that price at least. And now, it seems that even KLC is a cheaper entry point for most people, even if buying a la carte.

It's hard to figure out where KORG is going with all of this, and I see that they also now have a bunch of stuff that is only for tablets and phones (neither of which I own, or even plan to buy).

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Not gonna bother buying any more Korg bundles until they include the Trinity library. Come on, this is ridiculous. When KLC was released, the Wavestation was about 17 years old. Trinity is almost 24yo at this point. But somehow there's a barrier in the late 90s where synths go from being "vintage" to being "too new to clone". I would KILL for a Trinity/Triton software rompler.

Puck Funk! :)

Equipment: Laptop running lots of nerdy software, some keyboards, noise makersâ¦yada yada yadaâ¦maybe a cat?

Not gonna bother buying any more Korg bundles until they include the Trinity library. Come on, this is ridiculous. When KLC was released, the Wavestation was about 17 years old. Trinity is almost 24yo at this point. But somehow there's a barrier in the late 90s where synths go from being "vintage" to being "too new to clone". I would KILL for a Trinity/Triton software rompler.

Don't kill anyone, just buy Module for iOS. It has a pretty good Triton library available as an IAP.

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

I think the comment might have been about the Trinity not being available for the desktop. Many of us do not own any iOS or Android devices.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

I think the comment might have been about the Trinity not being available for the desktop. Many of us do not own any iOS or Android devices.
Bingo. I own iOS devices, but they're not part of my performance workflow. I was unaware there was a Triton library (which would be fine) for iOS. That makes me even more pissed off. Really hate it when desktops don't get love and mobiles do.

Puck Funk! :)

Equipment: Laptop running lots of nerdy software, some keyboards, noise makersâ¦yada yada yadaâ¦maybe a cat?