Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord A1: Master clock sync problem

RudyS

I am encountering some problems when using the Master clock and the keyboard sync function.

I have made a performance with 2 layers. Master clock is on 120. I took a square LFO (8th notes) in both the layers to modulate the Osc Control (because there is no way to modulate the AMP), to get a pulsating sound in 8th notes. I use the keyboard clock sync function. It works fine, but every now and then is seems the start of the LFO is different. Seems like the LFO is phase shifted with respect to the master clock. If I turn A1 on and off, everything is fine again, so it starts with the loudest note. I can't figure out what is triggering this misbehaviour.

I'm also not yet sure if one of the layer is phase shifted, or both. Because of the intermittent character it is hard to reproduce.

Any others with an A1 know of this problem? I think it is a software bug, but of course I'm not 100% sure. I also contacted Nord, but got reaction of a local dealer who think it's a bug and will notify Nord. Don't know how long that takes.

Rudy

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic