Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMM hang

We need to do a NAMM forum hang this year. Some forumites are coming to the show for the first time...one from freakin" Australia!

Besides, I can"t help but feel that a bit of a celebration is in order. :idea::cheers:

I believe Thursday evening would be best for me. Who"s available/interested? :idk:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at NAMM on Thursday, hang sounds fun. Who's coming from Oz?

David "Nursers" Holloway. :cool:

I actually went old school and made a reservation for a big table at Buca di Beppo at 7:30, as we used to do for many years. We don't have to use it, but it's an option. :idk:

Current attendees list:

dB

Eric

Zephonic

OB Dave

Nursers

zxcvbnm098

Dr. Mike

Joe Muscara

Tonysounds

Markyboard

:guinness::w00t:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

I would of course LOVE to be there and the Thursday night is just about perfect I believe. Cannot wait - count me as one only attending. I will have my family in Anaheim but I will assume they are eating elsewhere ;)

I'll be there. Two nights in a row at the Buca won't kill me. :)

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

List in original post has been updated to reflect current attendees.

It has? :idk:

Some forumites are coming to the show for the first time...one from freakin" Australia!

That beats Houston by a bit. :snax:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

It has? :idk:

It's in the fourth post, not the top post. I missed it too!

Sorry - should probably have said have said original list (fourth post from the top). :idk:

That's not what I meant. But are you talking about Buca attendees or NAMM attendees? Either way, someone's missing. ;)

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

are you talking about Buca attendees or NAMM attendees? Either way, someone's missing. ;)
Not any more. :idea::2thu:

dB

:w00t:

:cool:

I'm actually getting psyched for the Buca hang. We"ve always had a good time... :rocker:

dB

Agreed! We had some great times over the years at Buca and some of my fondest NAMM memories. Thanks to dB for bringing it back this year!