Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I Had to Give Up an A-100 Today

A college friend of my wife here in town was giving away an A-100 with bass pedals, no Leslie nor any other external cab, not sure if everything was working, that she has had for a few years she got from her in-laws church. I would have taken it but I literally don't have anywhere to put it. Fortunately, I do already have an A-100 so it's not like I don't have a real tonewheel Hammond. Still, I would have loved to have taken this for myself. Instead, I found a guy locally online that collects them, already having five. In fact, I should probably see if he wants to be friends. :D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe I saw those pictures on Facebook. It happens sometimes but seems more prevalent in the North East as there was more gear here. I got lucky the last couple weeks. Picked up a a 1969 and 1974 Leslie 145s. I also pulled a 147 out of St. Catharines Canada with Wes Garland's help.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Sad... a collector who already has 5. Sounds like it won't get any real performance, and that makes me sad :(

Don't be. He seems really happy about it. It's a good home for it.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI