Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: My next big Halloween project

The soundtrack will be just pipe organ, Mellotron and theremin. It'll be called "Sesame Street Purge" and one-by-one, all of the characters will meet especially gruesome ends. The last one alive will be a blood-soaked, maniacally-cackling Kermit, yelling "Take that, you ungrateful bitches!!" Then the ghost of Jim Henson rises, stabs him through the back with a giant fork, cooks him over a fire and swirls him in butter before chowing down. Then the ghost of Michael Jackson appears and sucks Jim into a Ghostbusters rig. Then Bill Murray does the same with everything else, breaks the fourth wall and says "You should be ashamed of even watching this." I doubt I could make enough Kickstarter bucks to cover the lawsuits, but as a Charles Addams type of guy, I'd enjoy trying.

311.jpg.9cc704634b512eb8f77c320017c1b978.jpg

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic