Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Alien and Skull Ukuleles

surfergirl

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are fun!!!!

I was at a shop south of here recently and they had an 8 string tenor uke with electronics and a cutaway. Kamaka?

I don't remember the brand but I do remember being glad I'd left my credit card at home!!!!!

I want one. I've had a few ukes, they seem to come and go. Sort of like banjos, there is always one here and sometimes they multiply until I distribute them.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

does he still sell them?

My daughter's school music program teacher (a sometimes bandmate of mine) posted a Halloween song video yesterday which includes her playing ukelele for part of the backing track... I said "I didn't know you knew how to play the Ukelele?" and she said "I'm just learning, okay!" Cheeky kid... I thought we had one around the house but there's just some kid-size nylon string guitars (which I can't get the tuning to stabilize on) and a travel-size strat... and my wife did find a functioning $20 "Castle Rock" brand pink Strat that I put strings on and stuck in the corner of my daughter's room (it matches the pink decor), but I want to get her a Uke to encourage practice at home...

does he still sell them?

My daughter's school music program teacher (a sometimes bandmate of mine) posted a Halloween song video yesterday which includes her playing ukelele for part of the backing track... I said "I didn't know you knew how to play the Ukelele?" and she said "I'm just learning, okay!" Cheeky kid... I thought we had one around the house but there's just some kid-size nylon string guitars (which I can't get the tuning to stabilize on) and a travel-size strat... and my wife did find a functioning $20 "Castle Rock" brand pink Strat that I put strings on and stuck in the corner of my daughter's room (it matches the pink decor), but I want to get her a Uke to encourage practice at home...

Doesn't look like he sells them, just lessons and stuff. GC & MF have the Alien and Amazon has both. I've never played a Mahalo so can't recommend. They do make some cool looking Ukulele at good price.

Jenny S.