Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hello Long Island!! - LIKCFH this weekend?

My wife and I will be in Huntington this weekend for my mom"s birthday. We might have some time on the evenings to get together with some forumites and/or catch your show. If any of you will be around and want to meet up, let me know.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe there are a few LI guys here I think.

I know of a few, that's why I asked. :)

Off the top of my head,

legatoboy

Al Quinn

Bobby Simons

Rich Forman

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Hey Joe, you still heading back to Texas right away? I'm going to try to put something together shortly for mid week during AES/NAB, haven't started a thread about it yet. Of course, that will be in Manhattan, not on LI
:nopity:

Damn, for the first time in a long time, I will be away this weekend on an out-of-state gig, wish I was around with a local gig I could invite some of you guys to.

Rich Forman

Yamaha MOXF8, Korg Kronos 2-61, Roland Fantom X7, Ferrofish B4000+ organ module, Roland VR-09, EV ZLX12P, K&M Spider Pro stand,

Yamaha S80, Korg Trinity Plus