Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MIDI To TRS

Having difficulty finding the truth from companies manufacturing their own MIDI to TRS Boxes.

I get no answer or a reason why I need said product when I believe there are other ways to achieve the protocol.

Disaster Area makes a 4 port MIDI Box, and there are others.

Strymon makes a single cable to work with a pair of their boxes and Id prefer using a similar small design.

These cant all be proprietary so any help would be appreciated.

I want to use a Meris Hedra Pedal.

It would accept MIDI CC#"s from a MIDI Out port of my Strymon Mobius, and the TRS Cable is basically the MIDI In for the Meris Hedra.

This is where other MIDI Boxes are suppose to be used but I dont need to control 4 other units, just the Hedra.

Any help finding out if a single cable product exists that isnt proprietary is deeply appreciated.

All other FX are routed into my mixer where each effect is an AUX. All have full MIDI Control and are far superior to built in FX or VSTi FX.

Which is why I use them.

Only pedal that isnt MIDI Controlled is the Stereo Mega Wah designed for keyboards, and sits with my Controllers pedals like the expressions, sus and switch for Leslie/portamento.

Thanks

A41-B2-B6-A-A9-EC-4999-8960-FAD6-D05220-A6.pngbaby names 1962

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw lots of 3.5mm cables I just bought the Disaster Area MIDI Box in case I add more later on.

Kind of on a pedal craze lately.

Tried several reverbs, some pretty good but still dont beat that TC Electronics or pre Harman Lexicon sound.

Thanks

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic