Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Mystery of Desert Ghost Towns At Night

The abandoned always evokes such wonder -- particularly at night. What happened here? Why did people leave? What stories could these places tell? Did I just hear something?

48796440742_e148e35521_b.jpg

48801179138_2a9bab0eb1_b.jpg

48757176726_086b529992_b.jpg

48847048761_d6ebd33f2f_b.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou, most of those photos are from Nevada except for the last one, which is Arizona.

I am friends with Lance, and have met up with him a number of times even though we live on opposite sides of the country. He is such a great guy and amazing photographer. The amount of knowledge he has about photography is astounding, and he teaches it extremely well. The community of night photography is relatively small, I suppose, so many of us know each other.

I've also photographed in Gold Point and Goldfield, although not with Lance. I think he asked me about Gold Point because I photographed there a couple of years before he did. Fascinating place, as is Goldfield.