Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Korg Prologue 8 has arrived

tarkus

Apologies for the video quality.

Literally unboxed it minutes before I made the video.

I I will try to post video updates as I am now searching through the presets.

happily, I can establish a set-list that would suit my live play needs rather than tell the guitarist and drummer : "Hey wait, I need to dial up a patch"!

The set-list would eliminate the need to re-order the existing pre-sets as I had to do with the MEK as well as stuff I programmed on my own.

I haven't scratched the surface but the next few weeks will be interesting.

[video:youtube]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people put all Prologue posts in one thread, it's easier for other folks to find them.

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/3008064/1

I no longer have mine, but it's not because I didn't like it. In fact I loved it, I just wasn't getting the call for much synth stuff.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

From what I read on Gearslutz, there have been some problems with installing updates to the OS. If you have version 2.0 you should be good to go.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

From what I read on Gearslutz, there have been some problems with installing updates to the OS. If you have version 2.0 you should be good to go.

Mike T.

Will check this out. I have not experienced any glitches or tuning issues and I hope never