Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your Latest Purchase (Photo Related)

Synthoid

Seeing that we have a similar thread over at The Keyboard Corner, it's fitting to start one here.

Since getting back into photography this summer, I've purchased quite a lot of gear... mostly on the used market. We're very fortunate to have an excellent camera store here in Lancaster county that offers an extensive selection of used equipment--with an exceptional warranty as well.

After purchasing the Nikon D5600 kit early this summer, I came across a "too good to pass up" deal on a Canon 60D body, and a used 18-135mm lens. I've owned Nikons since the 80's, but just had to see what was new and exciting in the Canon camp. Just recently I came across a great price on a used 75-300mm Canon lens as well.

Each camera has a different feel and "personality" and I've been very happy with the photographs.

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is somewhat unusual. My latest purchase is a Pentax K-mount 15-30mm f/2.8 lens.

Why is this unusual?

I don't have a Pentax camera of any kind.

Yet.