Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HX3 module/ Need info on Midi CC Mapping

LX88

Well... I still have my HX3 Organ module after several years. It does some things well, but I am still stuck with making changes to it manually.

I recently came across a Behringer controller ( UMX 490) that I like using with the HX3 . I know there is some way to map the Midi CC'/s to this, but I do not know where to find a master list of the HX3 CC's.

I really like the keybed feel of this Behringer. It is extremely light and also runs on batteries. I just wish I could get some functions to work with the HX3. I would be OK with some of the knobs controlling drawbars, and some adjustment of other parameters.

I am just curious what I might be able to do here

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to run the HX3 Editor on a PC and connect the HX3 to the PC via USB and to your midi controller via midi. Read the editor manual as the process for mapping a midi controller is not intuitive. Once all this is setup mapping is accomplished by moving the desired midi controller button, dial, or slider which will then highlight the corresponding control in the editor which you"ll then be able to map to an HX3 parameter via a list of parameters in the editor. When mapping is complete hit the Send Params button in the editor. Hope this helps.