Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Facebook users: YamahaSynth 45th Anniversary event 9/22-23

From an email today:

"Hello from Yamaha,

On September 22-23, the Yamaha Synth team will be broadcasting from Yamaha HQ in Hamamatsu Japan. The broadcast will feature new product updates, announcements, artist performances, demos, interviews and a tour of "Innovation Road" â a living history of all Yamaha products.

The broadcast will begin on September 22 at 1 p.m. CEST (11:00 UTC) for European viewers; the second block will begin September 22 at 1 p.m. PDT (20:00 UTC) for North and South American audiences and then finally the third at 1 p.m. JST (04:00 UTC) on September 23 for viewers on and around the Pacific coast of Asia. The first two blocks will largely be in English while the final one will largely be in Japanese.

Tune-in at facebook.com/yamahasynths."

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 'stage pianos" category also falls under the synthesizer division, so this would seem like the logical time and place for the September 1.2 OS update for the CP73/CP88 to be released.

Yep. My money is here. I bet we get to actually hear the new sounds. Looking forward to it.

Barry

Home: Steinway L, Montage 8

Gigs: Yamaha CP88, Crumar Mojo 61, A&H SQ5 mixer, ME1 IEM, MiPro 909 IEMs

Aftertouch as a free software and hardware update for all MODX models. And an apology for not having it on those models in the first place.

I think my Yamaha Nord Lead comment is more likely to eventuate :D :D

Keys that you wobble left and right to make 'real" vibrato. The return of the Electone, only available in Mall music stores!

The Electone better have the built in cassette player or I'm not touching it.