Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MODX and the used marketplace

I have had the MODX on my purchase list for some months.

Finally noticing a used market building. Dealers have customer returns on eBay

I have an MODX 8 on my local Craigs list.

In general, it appears you can save $200 or more on a used MODX.

Often, dealers offer a warranty on their used offer, which is a good incentive.

FYI for MODX shoppers.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have acquired many instruments used, b-stock and trades from both retailers and private sellers. While my experiences have mostly been successful (some glitches along the way) I would not buy a floor model that was out on display at a store that let anyone just walk up and bang on it. I think you know what Guitar Center floor models look like. Most of the time I grab stuff that people have bought and decided just wasn"t for them and was sitting unused in a case or box or quickly returned within 30 days.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

You can save 200 bucks on a new one by calling a certain dealer that rhymes with Mo Baudio Far. At least they have been willing to cut me some great deals every time I've contacted them. Got my electro 6 and the Norg bag brand new for 1850 or so. The guy I have dealt with is Andre. Apologies if this is against a guideline, I'll delete if so, just trying to get someone else a good deal.