Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cory Henry in da house!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome! :o

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Nice dB! How did he like the Mojo?

Loved it. Took it with him.

I think if Cory Henry came to my house, I'd let him take any keyboard he wanted.

Then again, I don't know if I have anything he doesn't already have a better version of...

dB, I know you've had the pleasure of seeing a lot of great players up close, but is CH as exceptional to watch and listen to as I imagine?

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

Nice dB! How did he like the Mojo?

Loved it. Took it with him.

dB

Cool!

BTW, maybe you can finally unravel the mystery. What does he carry in that backpack he"s always carrying? ;)

One would assume he has a Mojo in it now.

Crumar doesn't seem to have a long list of well known endorsees like other clone brands. I don't know the facts, but that's the perception from where I sit. Odd considering it's the best clonewheel available today. Would love to see someone like Booker get behind it in a semi-official capacity.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

I'm waiting on an invitation from brotha dB to a micro-KC hang at his crib. :laugh::cool:

Any time, D. :2thu:

dB, I know you've had the pleasure of seeing a lot of great players up close, but is CH as exceptional to watch and listen to as I imagine?

Yes. :noway::D

I wanna get him to come do an organized visit to KC. I mentioned that to hm and he liked the idea. :cool:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk: