Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Whoo-Hooo!!! My New Web Site Has Launched!

CraigAnderton.org is now live! I started work on this four weeks ago to the day, and now it's here. There are already 130 published articles.

This is a really big deal for me - to finally consolidate my writing in one place instead of having it spread all over a zillion magazines and web sites, especially because now I can keep things updated. So I hope you don't mind the self-promotion!

This is a free, content-centric site, as opposed to the craiganderton.com "commercial" site on Reverb.com (my digital storefront).

The site has a Library with new content and updates of previously published content, Theater with videos, downloads of Free Stuff, and Reviews (which will be fleshed out in the months and years to come). At some point, I will also be including Lessons, but that won't be for a while.

There's (of course!) a link to Sound, Studio, and Stage to drive people to Musicplayer.com, info on upcoming personal appearances, and more.

I hope you'll stop by and visit...and that the changeover from the old site didn't produce too many broken links (haven't found any yet...fingers crossed!).

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Happy to see the update and looking forward to all you are offering.

Just so you know, I subscribed to the newsletter and when I clicked "return to website" a message came up that said website not found.

Tom

Nord Electro 5D, Modal Cobalt 8, Yamaha upright piano, numerous plug-ins...

Just so you know, I subscribed to the newsletter and when I clicked "return to website" a message came up that said website not found.

It's fixed now, thanks again for the heads-up. I think the next step is a nicer-looking confirmation page :)

You'll be happy to know there's already free beer! Just go to your supermarket, say you subscribe to the craiganderton.org newsletter, and all you have to do is pay the shipping/handling fee - as little as $5 for a six-pack of domestic beer. Make sure you bring ID!

You'll be happy to know there's already free beer! Just go to your supermarket, say you subscribe to the craiganderton.org newsletter, and all you have to do is pay the shipping/handling fee - as little as $5 for a six-pack of domestic beer. Make sure you bring ID!

:cheers::guinness:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _