Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Runner [ instrumental]

Song80s

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

I was waiting for the raising runner to be missed by their endless sender or a Manfred Mann song at least. I jest and show my age.

Far more relaxed overall. Maybe a bit too much so. Altho the backing feel rather rigid which takes from the whole I feel. I know running is mechanical and repetitive but it is also full of detail, nuance an things passing. I do wonder at the "gaps", I get no sense of what they signify - crossing the road???

You seem to have technical ability but I would like to see/hear you step outside this as a technical thing and see it as a storytelling thing and build stronger leads which can be both instrument and sound/feel, to make a grander journey with more movement and nuance.
🙂
This is an article and video on that subject that I think may be relevant: Story – https://benedictroffmarsh.com/2020/03/25/story-how-do-i-find-the-stories-i-tell/