Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Adobe Lightroom For Mobile is Free... NOT!

So I heard Lightroom was free for IOS and Android. Downloaded and installed it, looked at a couple tutorials and then selected a few of my own RAW files for editing.

But wait...

When I opened my first RAW file and selected an editing tool, I was immediately taken to a new window with UPGRADE NOW at the bottom of the screen. Touched there and I was taken to a new window asking me to add a payment method. Say what?

Yeah... you can open and edit your own JPEG files but when you go to save the edits, the process is painfully slow. My other mobile photo apps are blazing fast. This is ridiculous. :

Limited/crippled features. Seems like a scam. :mad:

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always look for the little text "In-app Purchases" when I consider a free app.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI