Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Studio One instructional videos ?

This was mentioned in the thread about a new kind of reviewer. I've written 4 songs recently (with a collaborator for lyrics). Now I want to record them. Maybe do some experimenting with vocal harmonies and such. But I'll only be recording audio with microphones, no MIDI keys or prerecorded loops. When I look for introductory videos on YouTube, they're often about something like making beats with an artificial gizmo. I may like to try making a percussion part and duplicating it. So I want introductory audio recording and some rudimentary editing.

Are there any recommendations ? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Huyskens does really good Studio One videos. The free ones are more about solving specific problems and tips, so they may not be introductory enough for you.

However, he also does an Introduction to Studio One video for Groove3 that costs $35. I haven't seen it, but he does good work and the blurb says the video is designed to take you from zero to hero, which sounds exactly like what you want.