Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Busted Computer & Vai

DavidFord

Hi All,

Yup, I ran intro that problem this morning. I have 2 computers. One, this one that Im on the forums with, and the second is where ALL the music is. Im temp down musically, but not permanently. Im going to a comp place in the morning. I did test hard drive from old computer, on to the newer computer and it all checks out as far as testing goes. Sad part is its too old to function on new computer. So tomorrow is data recovery day for me. I was told of a member here that might be able to help. If I cant figure, I will make some messages :) . In the meantime here is a great video of Stevie Vai w/ building the church. Wish he didnt act so weird though.

[video:youtube]

Instrumental Rock, is the only way to go

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Yes I know I should back them up. You would of thought of this happening previously to me, I would of done this already. Im not sweating it too much, as most of my finds etc, was online. So With another computer, I can re download, and restart them. I only have two complaints. One, my 'Snow Blown" or Snow something, track, I forget where I found that. I still remember how to play, just need the background. And second, that demo I just showed "Energy". It wasnt completely done being worked on. I did a few things on it, I might not remember how I completely done it. End of the world? No. I believe this is why I should also video record my playing. Ive looked at some of my old work, and said, "how the hell did I do that?" LOL :D
Instrumental Rock, is the only way to go