Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Una Corda

Wow, this just sounds awesome - and a very fine demo video. I have until now avoided the Kontakt environment from my Mainstage comfort zone (apparently they used to not get along with each other), but I"m less reliant on it now that I"ve canned live gigs for the time being. I am always interested in modified piano instruments; I could lose myself in this one.

[video:youtube]

Yamaha P515 & CK88, Pianoteq, Mainstage, iOS, assorted other stuff.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Una Corda; really great for getting the Olafur Arnalds/Nils Frahm vibe. I've had it since it came out. Finally recently bought the Komplete 12 package after years of buying individual instruments, like Una Corda. Now getting Massive X was the happy surprise for me! I just bought Noire; has "regular" sounding piano and the felt stuff of Una Corda. Beautiful, also.

Composer/Performer at Roger Hooper Music

Product Trainer at CASIO

www.rogerhooper.com

I love Una Corda; really great for getting the Olafur Arnalds/Nils Frahm vibe.. . .

OK, well I had to look them up. But yes, I could go well into the next day doing stuff like that, lost in my headphones. Very nice.

I'm going to pull the trigger, though I probably should wait a little longer. Just got the P-515 home bundle, I need to space things out.

Yamaha P515 & CK88, Pianoteq, Mainstage, iOS, assorted other stuff.