Next Thread
Print Thread
FS: Nords and a Moog #3003893 08/18/19 10:13 PM
eric Offline OP
MP Hall of Fame Member
OP Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member
Hi forum,

I'm bursting at the seams with Nord Stages and need to thin out the herd a bit. I will probably put these on Reverb in the next couple of weeks, but wanted to see if there was some interest from the forum before doing that.

Nord Stage 2 EX HP76. Excellent condition with just a few nicks on the wood end cheeks. Includes Nord heavy gig bag with wheels in excellent condition plus manual and power cord. Looking for $2350 plus shipping. I don't believe I have the original boxes so shipping would require me to pay a shipping company or find a big box.

Nord Stage 2 EX Compact. Same as above but just a different model and includes a Nord soft case, manual, and power cord. Asking $2150 for this one and I believe I have the original box for it.

Moog Little Phatty II RED Version. Very good condition. Bought this last year and never used it. Includes Moog soft gig bag, original box and whatever was in that. Asking $1100 plus shipping.

For all of these, I prefer a local pickup or will meet within a 1-2 hour radius of Richmond, VA. I will consider shipping, but we'd need to discuss that depending on distance.

KC Island
Re: FS: Nords and a Moog [Re: eric] #3009732 09/26/19 01:39 AM
eric Offline OP
MP Hall of Fame Member
OP Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member
Update:

The NS2 EX Compact is sold and shipped to a favorite forum member!

The NS2 EX HP76 and the Moog Little Phatty II RED are still available and I am open to offers before putting these on Reverb. Thanks.

Re: FS: Nords and a Moog [Re: eric] #3016467 11/17/19 05:38 PM
eric Offline OP
MP Hall of Fame Member
OP Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member
Both Nords have been sold.

Accepting offers on the Moog.

Moderated by  Dave Bryce, Joe Muscara