Hi forum,

I'm bursting at the seams with Nord Stages and need to thin out the herd a bit. I will probably put these on Reverb in the next couple of weeks, but wanted to see if there was some interest from the forum before doing that.

Nord Stage 2 EX HP76. Excellent condition with just a few nicks on the wood end cheeks. Includes Nord heavy gig bag with wheels in excellent condition plus manual and power cord. Looking for $2350 plus shipping. I don't believe I have the original boxes so shipping would require me to pay a shipping company or find a big box.

Nord Stage 2 EX Compact. Same as above but just a different model and includes a Nord soft case, manual, and power cord. Asking $2150 for this one and I believe I have the original box for it.

Moog Little Phatty II RED Version. Very good condition. Bought this last year and never used it. Includes Moog soft gig bag, original box and whatever was in that. Asking $1100 plus shipping.

For all of these, I prefer a local pickup or will meet within a 1-2 hour radius of Richmond, VA. I will consider shipping, but we'd need to discuss that depending on distance.