Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cube street ex and busking settings!

Jerry1980

Hello,

I have cube street ex and I am a busker. I would like to know from singers out there what are your settings on voice channel. Especially about volume and mode you choose. Eco or normal etc

I am always on Eco mode but with volume in around 3/4 which is ok for me

Can you help ?

Thanx in advance

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Jerry, I'm away from home right now so I'll get back to you on my settings. I'm always on the clean channel setting. If it's an outdoor gig using batteries, I like to use the Eco power setting as it will last all day. If I need more volume I'll use the 25watt middle power setting. It will last about 3 hours. The sound stays the same through all 3 power settings but each increase in power does increase the volume level regardless of settings. I always pack an extra set of batteries. When at home I use AC at the 25 watt middle setting and rarely use the 50watt setting. I'm going to do a wedding outdoors short set gig later this year and plan to use the 50watt setting. I store the battery pack in my bag. It helps the batteries last longer and it's easy to take the battery pack in and out when not using them. A good mic makes a difference too. My guitar volume is always under my vocal volume using either the amp or the guitar volume controls. I use my compressor pedal to crank up/down the volume for a clean boost lead work. I can get by without the compressor pedal and just use the volume controls on the guitar for packing light. I'll get back to you... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

@ Jerry, I'm away from home right now so I'll get back to you on my settings. I'm always on the clean channel setting. If it's an outdoor gig using batteries, I like to use the Eco power setting as it will last all day. If I need more volume I'll use the 25watt middle power setting. It will last about 3 hours. The sound stays the same through all 3 power settings but each increase in power does increase the volume level regardless of settings. I always pack an extra set of batteries. When at home I use AC at the 25 watt middle setting and rarely use the 50watt setting. I'm going to do a wedding outdoors short set gig later this year and plan to use the 50watt setting. I store the battery pack in my bag. It helps the batteries last longer and it's easy to take the battery pack in and out when not using them. A good mic makes a difference too. My guitar volume is always under my vocal volume using either the amp or the guitar volume controls. I use my compressor pedal to crank up/down the volume for a clean boost lead work. I can get by without the compressor pedal and just use the volume controls on the guitar for packing light. I'll get back to you... :cool:

Thanx. How much volume you have in voice channel?

@ Jerry, OK I'm back home now. On Channel 1 the vocal channel, make sure the switch is set on the mic side. I set both Channels 1 and 2 the same on Bass 3:00pm or 3/4, Middle 9:00am or 1/4, Treble 9:00am or 1/4...on the mic volume channel I set it a little less than 3/4 or 2:50pm on the guitar channel 2 I set the volume a little less than 1/2 or 11:50am. I am on the clean amp setting and I turn the chorus/delay to off. On the mic channel 1, I set the reverb at 3/4 or 3:00pm and on the guitar channel 2, I set the reverb at a little less than 3/4 or 2:50pm. I leave the Power set at Normal or 25 watts. Hope this is helpful or at least gives you a starting point that you can adjust from... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

@ Jerry, OK I'm back home now. On Channel 1 the vocal channel, make sure the switch is set on the mic side. I set both Channels 1 and 2 the same on Bass 3:00pm or 3/4, Middle 9:00am or 1/4, Treble 9:00am or 1/4...on the mic volume channel I set it a little less than 3/4 or 2:50pm on the guitar channel 2 I set the volume a little less than 1/2 or 11:50am. I am on the clean amp setting and I turn the chorus/delay to off. On the mic channel 1, I set the reverb at 3/4 or 3:00pm and on the guitar channel 2, I set the reverb at a little less than 3/4 or 2:50pm. I leave the Power set at Normal or 25 watts. Hope this is helpful or at least gives you a starting point that you can adjust from... :cool:

It was very helpful. Thanx a lot