Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Your Latest Binge Watch/read/listen

I am addicted to the James Patterson/Alex Cross book series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Cross_(novel_series)

The series hit me in the forehead, when I watched the great Morgan Freeman movie,

"Along comes a Spider". from 2001.

There are 26 titles, so its a great diversion !

I am binging on all the audio books from our county library and web site d/l.

Great and free entertainment.

Last month, I binged on 2 seasons of " Killing Eve" on cable or premium, and free Hulu.

I know, who has time ? Its either this or scales on the piano ;)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently finished the entire Schitt's Creek series. Watched every episode with my wife and we both loved it. (Netflix)

Recently started The Man In The High Castle. Clever. I like it. (Amazon)

Started "Orange Is The New Black" (Netflix) with my wife. She's hooked, I'm kind of bored with it about 2 seasons in. Started off strong and then got very inconsistent and tedious for me.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

Must of what I do is music related. I like to read biographies of Jazz musicians, hang at local music store talking music with others, and for a couple years got to hang in chats with a big name Jazz saxophonist on various music topics and some great stories about legends. My one non-music activity is going to the movies about once a week, especially in summer when it's crazy hot where I live. Then other thing that gets me out of my woodshed is going to the gym most days so I can keep standing for awhile longer.

"Dark", a German sci-fi show on Netflix.

It's a slow burn, but worth it if you like mind-bending stuff. I have heard a really good comparison for it (it's x meets y meets z) but I don't want to say it because it's somewhat spoilerish. You really have little idea what's happening at first, it starts out as pretty real-world missing kid drama...but man, oh man, does it become more than that.

It's the best show I've seen in a long time. Great acting, fantastic cinematography (it's good movie level IMO). I watched the subtitled version, most people seem to think it's better than the dubbed version.

I only just started season 2, only reason I didn't binge it is I'm waiting for my brother to come over again! It's one of those shows that when you watch again (as he did for season 1) you pick up on a lot more of what was going on (knowing what will happen later).

I love the cop shows and not so much binge but usually watch a episode or two before bed of Law & Order, NYPD Blue, CSI New York, have a few others to switch in when I need a change.

Binge watch, I did recently watch Killing Eve (excellent), The Boys and Bosch from Amazon, and I'm a big fan of Orphan Black and will go back and binge on that series now and then. I have the whole run of the X-Files, I haven't watched them in a few years, but starting to feel it's time to binge on X-Files.

My gripe is today's show have too few episodes so you can watch an entire season in a day or two then left waiting a year or more for another season. The old shows like Law &Order and others a season is about 20 episodes so you can watch in chunks or just one or two a night.

I l have the whole run of the X-Files, I haven't watched them in a few years, but starting to feel it's time to binge on X-Files.

I have watched X-files 3 times. Something about Gillian Anderson I admire :D

Another 2 season binge is " Goliath " with Billy Bob Thornton. I like legal drama and this was excellent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliath_(TV_series)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]