Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Digitech trio plus + questions about it

Jerry1980

Hello,

I am plan to get digitech trio plus + the foot-switch in order to complete my busking setup.

Actually i need this *full* band backing drum n bass.

My main question is: if with the extra footswitch can someone select the next of before song part.

As far as i can see in youtube it is possonle for someone to get to second part and then in the 3th etc. But i have not seen anywhere if it is possible for someone to get from the 3th part back to the 2nd for example

Can you help?

Thanx in advance

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Jerry1980 -

Sorry no one else has jumped in with an answer, as yet. IIRC, only one of the Forum members had really checked out the original version of the Trio, and I'm not sure they bought one?

Looking over the product page at Digitech, it seems like you should be able to switch freely among 5 parts; it also seems that there is a Part Sequencer, which may be what you need to manage switching back-and-forth between parts?

My best suggestion is that you email Digitech directly with your question, explaining exactly what you want to be able to do. I have always gotten stellar support from the folks at Digitech, even for legacy products, so I would think that they still have good support for current products, too.

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

I have always gotten stellar support from the folks at Digitech, even for legacy products, so I would think that they still have good support for current products, too.

Agreed; DigiTech has a well deserved excellent reputation for great customer service and support.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _