Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Going to see Gary Clark Jr.

I am so excited, my boy friend got us tickets for July 19th, I am going to get us tickets for the 20th. This is number 1 on my list of must see performers. I am so excited I am not sure I will be able to sleep till then. I posted this earlier last year how I love GC Jr. so much I named my dog Blu after his Blak and Blu album. I can not believe I am actually going to get to see him.

Jenny S.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad for you both! That's great to have something like that to be so stoked about.

Check this out, if you haven't already seen it:

This kid is so happy and excited! It comes through in his hyperactive trilling vibrato, but that's fine, that's not surprising here, given that he just got invited up onstage at a concert on his Birthday...

___________ [video:youtube]

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

That cat's truly one of the best playing today.

I commend both yer taste & yer luck !

Some BG on CG

[video:youtube]

Happy 4th of YouKnowWhen !

[video:youtube]

------------------------------------------------------

BTW

I am so excited I am not sure I will be able to sleep till then.

Make sure you catch some zzzzzzzz s before then, ya don't wanna be worn out & miss the show ! :poke:

d=halfnote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great shows, great band. We went to both shows, would have gone to Maui if I could've. We had best seats we could get without paying $100, more for the VIP package. We were 1 row behind them. I've been a fan since I first heard him and he didn't disappoint.

Saw Elvin Bishop also last week. Another great show.

Jenny S.

Surfer Girl, Glad to hear you had a great time and got to see one of your favorites. It sounds like the show (or should I say shows) was a hit! My family is on Maui this week having lots of fun! Hope all goes well with avoiding the Hurricanes! :2thu:
Take care, Larryz

• 2 weeks later...
Surfer Girl, Glad to hear you had a great time and got to see one of your favorites. It sounds like the show (or should I say shows) was a hit! My family is on Maui this week having lots of fun! Hope all goes well with avoiding the Hurricanes! :2thu:

Is your family still on Maui? Paul Simon is going to perform there the 13th & 14th. Unfortunately for us the $250. airfare is a little much.

Jenny S.

Is your family still on Maui? Paul Simon is going to perform there the 13th & 14th. Unfortunately for us the $250. airfare is a little much.

Canoe! Ehhrr... hurricanes? Maybe... not!

Be safe. Enjoy music. May luck bring you surprises.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Yeah, my family was lucky on the hurricane watch...flying in a week before the Erick winds and flying out a couple of days before Flossie was to come ashore. I worried about the family until they were all safe on the ground here in California...Hope you weathered the 2nd storm Surfer Girl, I haven't heard much on the news about it...they flew out on Saturday the 3rd... :2thu:
Take care, Larryz