Hey KC family. I checked with the management and they gave me the okay to post this here. A cool gig for some extra $ between your other gigs.
Casio has some opportunities for part-time work in several major cities throughout the US. We are looking for outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic pianists/keyboard players who love using and talking about music technology. Currently we are looking in the following areas:
- Orlando, FL
- Miami, FL
- San Diego, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Portland, OR
- New York, NY (and Long Island)
- Detroit, MI
- Cleveland, OH
- Northern NJ
As a part-time trainer/merchandiser, You’ll be visiting Casio’s network of dealers, training their staff on how to effectively demonstrate and sell our keyboards and digital pianos. You’ll also be checking to make sure our products are being displayed properly, conversing with staff and store managers, and reporting back to Casio. We’ll provide you with all the materials and training you’ll need.
1. Fluent spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus
2. Keyboard skills and understanding of music technology (will need a keyboard for application video as below)
3. Retail sales experience, musical Instrument sales a BIG plus
4. Access to a car (up to 4hr/day travel with mileage reimbursement)
5. Strong communication, presentation, and training skills
6. A flexible schedule
If this is you, please record a quick 2-minute video and upload it to YouTube as unlisted. The video doesn’t have to be professionally produced, a phone video is fine. In this video, please:
1. Describe why you’d be perfect for the job
2. Give us an example of your keyboard skills
3. Demonstrate and explain various functions on your keyboard
Send the link to the video along with your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!