Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Geosync (George Hamilton) Has Passed Away

Those of us who have been on these forums long enough will probably remember George Hamilton (Geosync), who posted here during the first decade this forum was active.

Gustavo already shared the news about George's passing on Craig's forum, but I thought it might be a good idea to post it here as well. Here's a link to his thread:

RIP George Hamilton -"Geosync"-

I was lucky enough to hang out with George a number of times. He was a great guy, and he'll be missed.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear this. No doubt a fan of music, music making and a thoughtful and attentive rep for Yamaha when I met him at NAMM.

Was happy to hear he had found another career and was still riding his motorcycle not too long ago.

RIP, brother.

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Those of us who have been on these forums long enough will probably remember George Hamilton (Geosync), who posted here during the first decade this forum was active.

Gustavo already shared the news about George's passing on Craig's forum, but I thought it might be a good idea to post it here as well. Here's a link to his thread:

RIP George Hamilton -"Geosync"-

I was lucky enough to hang out with George a number of times. He was a great guy, and he'll be missed.

Best,

Geoff

Sorry, my ancient iPad doesn"t work with the new forum software...

My condolences on George"s passing; I remember him from long ago, a very helpful member, along with everything else.

Aw, nuts. Sad news... George was an utter sweetheart, and I loved working with him on matters Yamaha. He kept a smile on his face all through his illness, and was always holding out hope for the future. I hope that his passing was without unnecessary pain, and I feel for his loved ones. I'll miss him a lot.

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

I knew him and worked with him and am very sad to hear this. I know he had been ill and I had seen the updates on Facebook. I always held up hope for the best. He was a super nice guy. Very glad he found good work in DC after his music technology career.