Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Free A100 in Upstate NY

Just listed a few hours ago on Facebook Marketplace. Living room condition A100 for free in Morris, NY.
C3/122, M102A, Vox V301H, Farfisa Compact, Gibson G101, GEM P, RMI 300A, Piano Bass, Pianet , Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, Matrix 12, OB8, Korg MS20, Jupiter 6, Juno 60, PX-5S, Nord Stage 3 Compact

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope for a deal like that when my wife and I finally have our own place with studio space. That"s an hour and forty minute drive from me (assuming I could fit it in the back of my CRV, which I"d need to make sure of).

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

I can only hope for a deal like that when my wife and I finally have our own place with studio space. That"s an hour and forty minute drive from me (assuming I could fit it in the back of my CRV, which I"d need to make sure of).

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

(assuming I could fit it in the back of my CRV, which I"d need to make sure of).

the short answer is no. Longer answer is since it is so close, pay a piano mover $200 and have it moved properly

Get it now. You really don't need that kitchen table anyway. :laugh:

:nopity:

(assuming I could fit it in the back of my CRV, which I"d need to make sure of).

the short answer is no. Longer answer is since it is so close, pay a piano mover $200 and have it moved properly

Get it now. You really don't need that kitchen table anyway. :laugh:

:like:

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

@samuelblupowitz: If you have an interest in Hammonds but don't own one yet, I agree with the others, go grab it! I wouldn't trade my A100 for a B3. The tube reverb is awesome. Always room for one more Hammond! (I just got my fifth... and yes, I have a very understanding wife.)

"Show me all the blueprints. I'm serious now, show me all the blueprints."

My homemade instruments

That's where I have to go for work. It's one of the 9 counties I work with in the southern tier. It's a half hour away. I have no where to put it though.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Get piano movers to fetch it. But don't absolutely trust them to know how to flip the Ts and lick the generator.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Yeah I didn't see the actual link but I am trying to get a house now so there will be a time getting something like this will be easier.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Get piano movers to fetch it. But don't absolutely trust them to know how to flip the Ts and lick the generator.

WTF. I hate Autocorrupt. Lock the generator. Don't lick it.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt